Tennis Ireland have published their updated Level 5 Guidelines for play which will come into effect from midnight on 24th December. These can be found on the Tennis Ireland website.
As everyone is no doubt aware, the amended Level 5 Guidance allows both Singles and Doubles play to continue, on a social basis only, and strictly in line with continued Covid 19 compliance protocols that you are already familiar with.
- Changing Rooms will remain closed
- Booking a court in advance is mandatory and all player names must be included in the booking
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times before, during and after play; use of hand sanitiser dispensers is recommended
- Members should respect and follow all the On Court Play guidelines listed in the TI documents
- There should be no groups congregating around the Club house area and we would ask that everyone adheres strictly to a 1 in and 1 out approach where access to the Club House is required (including Toilet access and Lights activation)
- Coaching sessions can continue in line with existing protocols
You will be aware that the level of transmission is growing rapidly therefore it is imperative that we all do our bit in order to ensure the safety of all.
We hope that all of our members continue to enjoy your tennis throughout the festive season. We would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued cooperation and we wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!