Join our family and grow with our family
Want to be a member ?
Welcome to our club! We are excited to have you join us as a member. Here are the steps you need to take to become a part of our community
- First, complete the online membership form. You can find the form on our club website by clicking on the “Become a Member” button. The form will ask for your contact information and a few other details. Fill out the form completely and hit submit when you are done.
- Next, you will need to purchase your membership. You can do this through our secure online payment system, “Smart Club.” Simply click on the “Buy Membership” button on our website and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
- Once your membership is confirmed, you will receive a welcome email with all the details you need to know about your membership, including access to club events and member perks.
We offer a variety of membership options to suit the needs of all of our members. Here are the different membership levels that we have available:
If you have any questions about our membership options, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us using the contact information provided on our website and please note that when you go to pay for your membership on the next page, there will be a one-time charge of 10 euro for an access card. This charge is refundable when you leave the club.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please find answers to commonly asked questions by our members. If you have got any further question do contact us using any preferred communication method on our contact us page.
Members can contact us on your preferred communication method for username and password assistance. Please click on the contact us page for the various communication options.
- Monday to Friday – 10:00am to 10.00pm (with swipe card).
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays – 10:00am to dusk (with swipe card)
- Over 65 (reduction 30%) – €192.50
- Over 70 (reduction 50%) – €137.50
- Over 75 – €75.00
What Does Our Member's Say?
Here are few testimonials we received throughout the years from our loved and long time club members. Every feedback and testimonials is vital for us to improve our services in the club. We again thank you for your feedback and encouragement.
My Partner and I are a very long time members and we feel its now our second home, we enjoy every moment and from playing tennis to enjoying club events. Thanks again everyone at BLTC.
Our kid loves the club, she admires their coaches and eagerly wait for the day of the week to be back on court. We do see a great improvement in her game and we are happy seeing our child happy.
A very friendly club, with amazing staff. You have a problem and they will never let you down. The membership prices is very competitive and the courts are well maintained. Highly recommend.
This lovely tennis club exceeded all our expectations and always looking forward to return to the court. The members here are mix of nationalities, there are people from every walk of life / age making it ideal to socialise, networking and play a friendly tennis matches.
There is something for everyone at this club whether you are beginner or an experienced player. The social evenings are a great way to know the people who also share the same interest in the game and to be part of the community. Join the club and you wont regret.
“Absolutely Brilliant”. Superb staff / coaches & club management and also a great location. The staff goes their extra miles to help you with your game and pushes you to achieve it. Lad’s if you are considering the club, go for it and won’t be disappointed.